Website Usage Terms and Conditions
1. PURCHASE TERMS
- You must be 21 years old or more.
- You must be aware of the proper dosages and instructions for each drug purchased.
- You must be aware of the functions and side effects of all items purchased.
- The User has lawfully obtained the prescription from duly qualified medical practitioner and that the Medication will be used only as directed and only by the person for whom the Medications were prescribed and that the duty of care is the responsibility of the User’s Doctor.
- You have to accept that your purchase must be for a legal use.
- You must not be addicted to drugs bought on the site.
- The user agrees that the physician shall not be liable for any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense of any kind or nature caused directly or indirectly by any inadequacy or unsuitability of any prescription issued by the physician or the inadequacy, deficiency or unsuitability of the physician’s review of the user’s medical information. In no event will the physician be liable or responsible for any damages whatsoever, including, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
- You must know and understand the laws of your country and the State regarding the purchase of prescription medication and agree to hold the owners and operators of this site not responsible for your actions.
- The website assumes no responsibility for the requirements and regulations of the country of the original purchaser. The buyer agrees not to violate local laws of the Medicines Agency and the local ministry of health regulations of the country, including in mandatory requirements needed when importing pharmaceuticals.
2. ORDERS AND PAYMENT
- For orders to be registered, the order must be paid in full. Unpaid orders in their entireties can not be delivered and will not be reimbursed.
- All payment data are anonymous and are deleted immediately after your payment.
- All payments of fees, regardless of the medium used is at the customer’s expense.
- Information is protected by SSL with an 168 bit encryption key length (the highest level currently available on the market).
- When processing your payment transactions, the site adapts the most demanding security market standards such as SSL 3.0 encryption techniques.
- Payment is made by bank transfer, Bitcoin, WU or MG, credit card/PayPal. Orders can not become effective until receipt of full payment.
- The currency used for the transactions are US Dollars and British Pounds. The amount debited from the account of the credit card used will depend on the rate at the day of discharge and any exchange costs charged by the bank issuing the card.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- Order cancellations after payment are not accepted.
- Prices are subject to change based on international exchange rates and changes in costs may occur without notice.
- Once the order is confirmed, you will receive an electronic invoice, which will include; your order number, order details, email address.
3. SITE RESPONSIBILITY
- The site does not encourage to possess, or attempt to obtain anabolic steroids or other controlled substances and cannot be held responsible for the actions of the spectators and customers.
- The descriptions and opinions offered in this site are not medical suggestions or advice but are generally based on speculative and subjective values. Each user before taking these drugs should always first consult a licensed physician. Each user must know and understand that abusive and uncontrolled use can cause damaging and permanent side effects. We disagree vigorously the administration of pharmaceuticals to minors.
- The website assumes no responsibility for the use of the products it provides. The materials on this website (and on sites linked to this site) is for informational purposes only and is not intended to promote or support the taking of anabolic / androgenic steroids and other drugs.
- Eager to protect your privacy, the site handles all your information with the utmost confidentiality.
- The website assumes no responsibility for the goods sent, this travels to the risks and dangers of the recipient.
- The site accepts no responsibility in the event of Customs seizure, all products are shipped in the full risk of the purchaser.
- The site takes no responsibility for order losses caused by non-delivery.
- If you do not receive the goods purchased in the following days 30 the date, on which you ordered them you must notify Customer Service by email at our contact address within 40 days.
- No merchandise refunds will be accepted.
4. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
The customer is responsible for data entry errors and / or incompleteness of the delivery address. The customer will bear payment of the return postage if necessary.
The products are prepared and packaged by the site in their original packaging or in an enclosed and proper packaging to content. The site has the ability to change the original packaging without changing the products that compose it without prior notice to the customer.
The site delivers the ordered products to the address specified when placing your order in the “delivery address” tab.
The site normally delivers your products in 5 to 14 days, but a delay in delivery can sometimes occur. This delay is beyond our control. All the time we provide you for the delivery is approximate only and we shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, costs or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of products.
Our site may make the decision to postpone the shipment of an order if external events forced us there. A sending report does not exceed 15 days.
Once sent you become the owner of the products you ordered. Once the products sent, we no longer have any liability for any loss, damage which seized the goods. The ordered goods are not returnable.
All products are shipped in the full risk of the purchaser.
The site will not make any approach to the transport companies to follow or locate parcel.
5. EXCEPTIONAL CONDITIONS
The customer acknowledges order these products under its full responsibility.
Under no circumstances will the site be liable for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of an order on the website.
If the products are seized by customs, the customer has a period of 9 days after the seizure to inform us.
The site accepts no responsibility in case of customs seizure, unless you subscribed to our insurance and if there was a valid medical prescription.
The site takes no responsibility for loss or destruction of your package by customs.
If customs seizure, you must return within 10 days after the seizure, the official proof of your package by customs seizure (mail sent by the customs administration). Conditions applicable to our Express shipments.
No merchandise will be accepted without reference original and official proof of entry and / or destruction of the package by customs. This condition is not in any case be changed.
Transportation costs as part of a return products damaged / broken / seized during the delivery remains at the customer.
The site will not realize any approach to the customs and / or transport companies for research, monitoring, status or location of the parcel.
6. USE OF WEB SITE
The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Prestige Pharma Gear’s directors, employees, customers and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the Web site is subject to this Terms & Conditions Agreement. By accessing and using this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms & Conditions Agreement.
Prestige Pharma will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Prestige Pharma Gear disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Prestige Pharma nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Prestige Pharma Gear, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all liability, damages, losses, costs, or expenses including attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in connection with any claim related to (a) your breach of any term, condition, representation, warranty, or covenant in this Agreement; or (b) the information you supply to Prestige Pharma Gear or make available to any third party, including your registration data and the content of the web pages corresponding to the URLs you submit to Prestige Pharma Gear. Also resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions.
9. MEDICAL INFORMATION
This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment
Prestige Pharma Gear respects the privacy of its Web site users. We take privacy seriously. When you visit our website, our servers collect some technical information about you (web browser type, IP address) and also track which pages you visit on our site we may also provide the information collected about you if, in cases of fraud or other criminal activities, we are subpoenaed to do so by competent legal authorities.
11. NON CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
12. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Prestige Pharma Gear reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
Prestige Pharma Gear requires a valid prescription from its customers before the shipment. We do not sell or ship drugs to countries where selling drugs without prescription is illegal.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Prestige Pharma Gear reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION
Prestige Pharma Gear reserves the right a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or pad of the Web Sites, with or without notice.